11/15/08

Then the party got freakier

more stories from the party, it was shortly after my noon players cleared out, a friend brought by a real treat, a TS or she-male, it was the first time i ever meet a transvestite and i tried not to act like to much of a country bumpkin, to me this pegs the needle on the freakier side of the street, but she was very open to playing and i am one of many open minded women who loves to watch men exchange oral with each other and i don't mind violating one or the other in the ass while I'm watching either, so I'm game to play with a she male, after all who am i to judge what i don't understand...

so one of the few people who came early then said he would come back dropped in for a little revisit, and after our hellos i proceed to suck some cock, well the she-male objected about my tendency to not share whatever i happen to be enjoying so with his permission she joined me sucking his cock, then i quit after a bit, actually i was head butted but no big deal i just moved my head to safety while she gobbled his cock...

i lay myself out on the bed to recline against another exhausted player, spread my legs and held my pussy open with one hand while i rubbed my pink and tender pussy, i teased the lips and caressed my clit rubbing my wetness all around, i could tell he so wanted to touch me but at the same time the she-male was giving what looked like awesome head, so after one little O i enjoyed watching him get his cock sucked, then i saw him playing with his nipples and got up to stand behind him so i could pinch and squeeze his nipples, i can say now that i would stand behind this man in any line and today when i went to bank and waited forever i was wishing he was in front of me.

he reached back and with one talented hand on my clit proceeded to redefine "good with his hands" it was such a powerful sensation i was clinging to his back for support and couldn't make myself sit down since it would mean taking his hand off of my pussy, the other man got up and helped me keep my feet, it was amazing he could do that reaching behind himself, then as i am just creaming all over his hand, he lost his load in the she-males mouth, it was two firsts for me at once, the first time i played with a transsexual and the first time i had an orgasm while standing up, he pulled up his pants buttoned his shirt and was gone before i even properly caught my breath proof again that you don't need much time to enjoy a group...

and later as a reward for a job well done while the she-male sucked the cock of the man who had held me up, i fucked her ass with a passion using my big toy, it was so much fun to make her squirm and moan while i pumped her ass angling the whole time to hit that male g-spot, it was fun playing with a TS, but i think it may have been a little to much for all of my friends who were in their first group, its like trowing a beginner in the deep end, she was totally drunk by four o'clock but she did give what looked like great head, and even got hard and fucked me for a while so who am i to complain. it isn't a lifestyle i would enjoy but i do defend her right to enjoy it...

also and a side note she wants me to round up a group of bi or gay guys to give her a gang bang, and since i love to facilitate fantasies i will be getting this party together in the next month or two, so if the idea interests you please drop me a line i would love to send you an invite to play with this exotic sex toy...

No comments:

Post a Comment