12/10/09

Were having a party...

I love birthdays it is such a special day and time, a holiday all about you, well a good friend of mine had his birthday last night and i persuaded him to throw the party at the local swingers club... all i can say is i wish it was his birthday everyday, or at least wish we could throw a very merry un birthday party like that more often...



Because it was the first real winter weather of the year the crowd was thin and felt like the whole club was ours for a private party, we had such a wonderful time giving a tour to james a friend i dragged along for his first night at the club, being me i got separated from the party early having to dash to the loo and then running into people i knew and getting a little caught up and a proper greeting i was rubbing tonys hard cock in my hands when i remembered that i had left the birthday boy his date hot little ashley and my own "virgin" date... So i had to give him a peck and hug and dash off to find the group stuck checking out the first room a red light medical room, which could be fun but just wasn't what i was craving...



To be honest I wanted to ride the sybis it was all that i could think of, you see I just ordered my first Hitachi online and i was waiting for my magic wand to arrive and i was craving that intense out board motor style vibe to the clit... So i just let everyone know where i was headed and they seemed to like the idea because they followed me, Now I ask you what is better then one sybis in a little room, Two sybis-es in a little room, not long and we were off to the races ashley mounted on one with myself on the other, it was a hot wet howling good time...



i was of course the first to strip down to my slinky black slip with tears in the lace bodice and little rips in the hem that was just high enough to show my friend a flash of pink and nude lace bikini briefs, I happen to have done my recon and i know he has a panty fetish so i rubbed his face in it a bit slipping my hem line up as i got ready to mount the device, I love to tease then please but i had decided that the most pleasing thing for everyone involved would be for me to take my pleasure with relish...



with open delight i ground down on the vibe and the door was open everyone was just sitting around watching me, and well me being me i asked for a dick to suck on "I feel silly somebody let me suck your dick," and a nice stranger stepped up whipped out a tasty clean cock and let me set to suckling...

I am sure i shared the trick that when i want to cum harder i distract myself by giving oral then when the clitoral stimulation overcomes the distraction i cum so hard i cant stand up... well needless to say i didn't last all to long and mercifully he gave me the speed i needed before i knew it i was cumming to the point of distraction and then i hopped up had laugh made my thanks and took james on the rest of the tour...

showing him the mirror room and the swing room and all of the other delights.... we went back to the main level to wait for a few other members of the party to join us, heather and lars got there and we sang and cut the cake, making sure everyone who needed it got a bit of sugar to rush on, then we went to play ending back up on the sybis james was a little more comfortable by now and he took the controls with quite a bit of authority, he was running it just right building and backing down, taking complete control of me...


I have to say that i love that change that comes over somebody who knows what they are doing when they let their inner Dom out, and he just transformed before my eyes from what seemed to be a shy and social awkward man to the incredible powerful Dom that i had no idea he could be. I was very very very impressed.

i just cant believe how sensitive he was to every sound and breath of mine, he knew to the second when i was climbing to that peak and would with no mercy switch down to nothing. Ohh i am so wet thinking about but he made me beg like nobody has ever made me beg for release, sure i was just playing along at first talking dirty but in minutes he had me begging with all my heart and soul for that peak that was so close i could taste more times then i can say, cranking me closer and higher and then just then that seconds away feeling would flood into me and he would CLICK it OFF, i kid you not i was howling for my release by the time the rest of the party wandered back upstairs...

In a sexual daze from his powerful teasing i was utterly at his mercy and would have followed any command if the reward would be release finally when i was going mad screaming my pleas begging him to make me cum to give me more please just for a sec more, he let it on full blast and i came so hard i soaked the machine and my thighs with my cum, i shook apart for what felt like forever but could only have been seconds then i lifted off leaping up to take my clit from the powerful vibe, oh my oh yes...

then i grabbed the birthday boy by the hand and dragged him down the hall so i could ride him into oblivion, gathering myself after that escapade we headed down the hall back toward the room were i had abandoned my purse, only to find a rider on the horse so to say, her Dom controlling her james ordered me back onto the other one and even though my pussy was still warm i got right back in the saddle for more since races rock but that naughty birthday boy had a surprise for us and he passed Lars the riding crop to use on jewels and he started to use a buggy whip on my back and ass, my head down almost to the floor my clit grinding on the vibrating pummel i submitted to the whipping taking all that i could of their attention and loving it until i could hold back no more and begging for release i finally was permitted/forced to cum, and boy did i ever this one ripped though me and made me quake...

still there was a rider who hadn't had a turn yet so with a little encouragement ashley unbuttoned her blouse and got on the symbis her beautiful red hair shaking with her entire body as she bore down on the ride, then because james wanted more "races" i got back on the other one and the birthday boy and james set about driving us both crazy, at one point i was playing with her breasts holding the nipples out for the smack of the crop on the pink buds, but because of the crowd ashley turned to face the wall feeling shy that so many men were standing in awe stroking the erections she had caused them to sprout. with her back to the door her sexy black cotton panties were the focus of everyone's attention as her ass quivered in time to the powerful vibrations, i came screaming my bliss to the world as james glassy eyed smacked his hand on her tight ass...

I can not for the life of me think of a better way to spend the night then that, it was more then awesome it was amazing all the way around i only hope my friends had half as much fun as i did...