2/12/09

Dear Daddy...

I just felt inspired to write this little love letter just for you, God i miss you, so i was sitting up awake at 5:30 am. so tired i cant go to sleep and i put on my soothing music and I'm listening to these songs i have heard a hundred times and you have made real and personal to me, it says how i really feel about what i have found with you...

so once again in a style i often make fun of i will quote a song, only because it says what i mean so much better then i could, this isn't the whole song just the parts i cant stop playing while i think about you, and miss you, and wish i could just hold you,

Thank you for making music mean more to then ever before, Thank you for being my valentine

Know that you are loved by me for so many reasons, these songs are once again from India.Arie some how i cant get enough of her when I'm upset or need to be soothed,

The Truth -India.Arie

Let me tell you why I love him (besides amazing kinky sex)
Cause he is the truth (And he tells the truth)
Said he is so real And I love the way that he makes me feel (Like i deserve to be loved by someone as wonderful as him)
And if I am a reflection of him then I must be fly because His light it shines so bright I wouldn't lie (I mean this whole part while my life is falling into chaos, he is my light at the end of this tunnel)
I remember the very first day that I saw him I found myself immediately intrigued by him (Remember the orgy, but really it all started here first)
It's almost like I knew this man from another life Like back then maybe I was his husband maybe he was my wife (That must be why it feels so natural for me to fuck you)
And even,things I don't like about him are fine with me (They really are I even like how you breath while you sleep)
Cause it's not hard for me to understand him cause he's so much like me (We really are kindred spirits)
And it's truly my pleasure to share his company (I do treasure every second of your time that I get)
And I know that it's God's gift to breathe The air he breathes (what i wouldn't give to be in the same room as you)
How can the same man that makes me so mad (Did you know you have yet to make me mad, I hadn't realized that)
If he ever left me I wouldn't even be sad no Cause there's a blessin' in every lesson And I'm glad that I knew him at all (Know that this is so true, what ever heartbreak this path may bring i am grateful to walk it with you for as long as you want me, and whatever time we have i will always cherish and love you in my heart)
I love the way he speaks (Especially when i need my little pep talks, you will never know how much they mean to me)
I love the way he thinks (Politics aside)
I love the way that he treats his mama (I never met your mother but I love the way that you treat your children and that counts for even more in my book)
I love that gap in between his teeth (Cause i like to flick my tongue across it and it is kinda cute)
I love him in every way that a woman can love a man (Every way that counts for anything at all)
From personal to universal but most of all It's unconditional (I mean this also I may someday stop liking you but I will never stop liking you)
You know what I'm talking about (maybe not but at least now you have a better idea)

OK now i know I'm rambling but i mean it so much and i want to send you one more song that says it all without explanation, except that it means so much each line so read it and think of what it means to me, you really are everything i asked for in my prayers, my lifes inspiration, you are indeed my beautiful surprise, and dosen't it seem like yesterday...

Beautiful Surprise -India.Arie

It's like yesterday didn't even know your name
Now today You're always on my mind
I never could have predicted that I'd feel this way
You are a beautiful surprise
Intoxicated every time I hear your voice
You've got me on a natural high
It's almost like I didn't even have a choice
You are a beautiful surprise
Whatever it is that you came to teach me
I am here to learn it cause
I believe that we are written in the stars
I don't know what the future hold
But I'm living in the moment
And I'm thankful for the man that you are, you are, you are
You are everything I ask for in my prayers
So I know my angels brought you to my life
Your energy is healing to my soul
You are a beautiful surprise
You are an inspiration to my life
You are the reason why I smile
You are a beautiful surprise

Daddy I am here to learn from you, to take anything you offer me in lessons, I do love the way that you make me feel and it means so much to me that you let me into your life, I treasure every second of time we have, I hope this post wasn't to crazy stalker chick for you, but it is almost valentines and i am so glad you will be mine... Thank you for helping me keep my sanity at time when i feel torn by the world, somehow fates aligned to put us into each others liefs at this point in time, and thank you just cant say enough to tell you how grateful i am to have found my safe harbor in this storm that my life has become and i am thankful for the man that you are my silver fox... Now everyone quit reading daddy's love note and go listen to these songs, she sings it so much better then i type it...

No comments:

Post a Comment