2/6/09

I needed a treat...

If you follow the blog you will know i have not had anything sexually satisfying since Sunday a week ago... i mean it has been forever or seems that way a whole week and a thousand miles and i needed a treat, selfish and greedy i just wanted to get my treat...



I am a unique little sex machine I run on pure cum and i was on empty. Last night i went and meet the locals at a little house party, it was fun with some promising results and today i got an email command to meet a man, i had made a joke the night before that i can cum when called and so i figured this counted as a call. besides i wanted my treat and i was hoping he had it for me...



I was early but i always am either early or late so i headed in and had a seat on the couch we talked for almost two hours and it was nice to chat but the whole time i was thinking, would you just shove your dick down my throat already, i need my treat i want to suck your dick already...



well finally i got my tits out and in his face he sure knows what to do to a nipple to make it feel right i almost came from his playing with my tits he just knew what to do, but i was trying to get my hands on his cock as the erection was growing under my fingers but i just couldn't get a grip, i refused to move my chest out of his face...



so he undid the button and the zipper and freed that nice thick cock for my hand to wrap around that cock i felt him stiffen to full hardness as i wrapped my fingers around him i licked the head of his cock so pleased to find a drop of his pearly cum waiting on the tip for my eager nimble tongue to lap up...



i had enough he made me ask for it out loud i told him to fuck my tits, please fuck my tits and as he was fucking my tits i craned my neck down and licked him as he thrust into my cleavage, i wanted to make him ask for it i wanted to make him beg me to suck his dick but i had gone so long without cock i couldn't wait i dived down on him, as deep as i could i gave him that great head i can only give to just the right size dick, big enough to push into my throat as held my breath and try to swallow as long as i could taking those deep gasping breaths and swallow and suck...



it was fast but furious and he came down my throat just the way i love it, i am so glad to have my treat i love to swallow that hot juicy load at the end of a good blow job, what a wonderful way to kick off the fun in Florida for me...



i also got some great news about the local swingers club and hope to check one out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment