2/14/09

Fresh Faces

I love new dates, meeting potential playmates and for me everybody holds a little potential at least at first, still it has been over a month since i have done the first date with a couple, sitting around sipping coffee and speaking frankly with grown ups, two of my favorite past times, plus it is exciting to meet new friends from here people who i can sit and picture naked most times, either way i know enough to have some very ocuping mental images while we sit and talk...



i picture myself on my knees face down ears deep in that lovely dripping pussy, pressing her buttons with my tounge, feeling her thighs wrap around my head shaking with her pleasure, i imagine him behind me standing with my ass pumped up in the air and i can almost feel him fucking me deep and doggy with that thick cock i caught a glipse of, i would rock my tight pussy around him and ride his cock untill i was creaming all over his balls...



So i sit and nurse my white chocolate mohca, fantasy running wild in my mind, what i cant wait to do to this unsuspecting couple, oh i do hope i can show them a wonderful time....

No comments:

Post a Comment