11/14/08

Why I'm A Qulified Sex Junky

I am a sex junky in the worst way, I am a truely insatiable women, I love to be fucked over and over by a large group of people. I like one on one sex to, I would always rather one on three or four but if i can arrange one on 25 I'm more than wet and ready...

The only way I can tell the story of my orgy day is to begin at the beginning, so I checked in early and made myself a drink to get ready for the day, by eleven two men had come to my hotel room for the party and I was more than ready to start so I had them sit together and I went back and forth giving head. When one of the men was really hard and ready I asked him to fuck me, and I set about sucking the cock in front of me while the one behind me pounded home the first big O of the day for me, with a few interruptions for the phone we carried on in this merry style till the man fucking me came and the man who dick I was sucking started to fuck me, as more guests arrived we played with some fun combinations and almost everybody wanted a taste of pussy and set to playing mercilessly with my pussy as I was face down giving head...

after a while it was the three of us and a young man was fucking me hard and fast while two other men stroked their hard cocks over my breasts and I was loosing it, I sometimes like to talk dirty and so i egged him on urging him to fuck me hard like the dirty slut I am I took one of the other mans free hands hand had him rubbing my clit while the other man fucked me, I am such a cum slut and as both masturbating men grabbed my ankles and forced my legs out in a wide v so the man fucking me could pound it good, and so they could watch that long hard cock up close as it pumped in and out of my pulsating pussy, I was really loud and going wild, and both men came in short order spraying hot sticky cum all over my huge tits, and as I rubbed it in talking about how much a girl like me loves to be covered in fresh cum, my hands sliding over my breast I came so hard it was all over his balls, I know because I asked him if he could feel me creaming on his balls, he came hard for me, then after a breath or two I sucked him hard and had him fuck me all over again,

I think that's all I should say for since I need to go rub a little sore spot I got, there will be many more sexy tidbits from my all day orgy so be sure to check back later and if you were in on the action or just wish you had been feel free to post here...

No comments:

Post a Comment