11/27/08

swinging swinger...

ok i went and did it finaly after years of wanting to try a sex swing i finaly did, feeling silly and clumsy when i climed up into it the two men with me helped adjust the straps and were so nice they didnt even laugh at me. once i was finnaly situated in the straps things seemed to be ok, so the guys started using toys on me and driving me crazy on a whole, finaly one swung the swing so he could enter me, and with a little trial and error he was fucking me while i was sucking the other man, the hardest part was traction when he would thrust the swing would move away from him untill he grabbed the straps then he could really drive it home and when one was done he spun me around for the other man to fuck while i licked and sucked the cock of the man who had just finished fucking me, but before long i had to abandon the swing the straps were cutting into my flesh and when i was finaly free i had a strap across my bottom that made it look like i had been flogged, ouch, so while the idea is nice after trying it i will stick to the glider, because the swing just didnt do it for me, im still glad i tried to check it off my list and i wish it was as much fun as it looked like it would be

No comments:

Post a Comment