11/18/08

women glorious women

well as the night rolled on the ladies arrived at the party with a few toys of their own, it was wonderful to have three other ladies turn up at the party, more than i expected, thank you guys. They even brought a few toys of their own for me to play with, i was happily distracted when i heard a wild buzzing, OMG somebody brought a Hitachi, or as someone i know calls it a who needs a man, and just in time since most of the men present were wiped out... so i turned around bent over and backed my ass up to the person operating the toy and operate they did i had an amazing orgasm almost instantly then forced my self to keep rubbing against it...

after i collapsed on the bed i saw a couple fucking and since i was free and she was riding him i bent in and sucked his balls for a little while until she got off on him and told him to start fucking me, i backed to the edge of the bed where he was standing and had him fuck me standing up, he grabbed my hips and gave me a wild ride, i love to grind back into a mans hip with my ass while hes getting me dogie style... yummy, then another man went in front of me so i could suck his cock while i was getting ridden, and i bobbed my best on his hard cock while the man behind me went to town on my pussy, i came all over his balls creaming my brains out and screaming with a dick in my mouth, then i went to rest on the other bed, to lean my head on the another woman's shoulder when she said she didn't think women were as good at licking pussy as a man,

now i saw this as a challenge, and i am very very competitive so i went to town eating her pussy. it was so wet and hot i was flicking her clit with my tongue then licking long strokes from her hole to her clit, then tongue fucking her and rubbing her clit with my nose, i just love being ears deep in a wet pussy, and she was great very vocal she kept telling the whole room what exactly i was doing to her pussy with my greedy lips and tongue, i loved hearing her describe my actions to the whole room full of people who were watching me eat her out...

after a little more sucking and fucking the party wrapped up nicely, i really had a wonderful time if you couldn't tell from the posts, so thank you all who showed up, i hope you all will be able to come back for more at Decembers party, until then play safe and think kinky thoughts about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment