1/24/09

scenes from an orgy

how i start my orgy day... i was up way to late the night before and i needed to meet one of our our special helper before i could check into the room so i was at steak-n-shake chugging some coffee and sharing breakfast with the amazing alwaysaladytat who had let me pick her for the party so there would finally be two women there before noon for all my lunch break visitors...



we get all checked in and the room was nice the layout was ideal for a party like this and the price reasonable so i think this may become our new party palace... since i had been up playing late the night before and mornings are so not my thing i had to hop into the shower as everyone got into the room and made themselves at home...



i of course set myself to work as soon as i was out of the shower, sucking one man hard so he could fuck me while i gave head to the rest it wasn't 10:30 yet and 6 men were in the room most of them ready to go. so i sucked the first man until he was rock hard and then as i motioned the other man to lie down and let me suck him the first man started to fuck me doggy style i love that sensation of being full of cock from both ends, but the man who i was sucking got off on it which is fine there were plenty others but i was having so much fun getting them off that most of the men came before they even had a chance to fuck me...

after getting the first six men off in my mouth and two with my pussy i was cum drunk and i stayed that way the rest of the day... it took me so long to write because i am having a hard time remembering details things might be garbled or out of order but if i say it happened it did, and after powering through that stack of men i was flat on my back getting fucked from both ends thinking to myself what a wonderful way to spend a day...

finally around 11:30 i needed a cigarette and some air so i tapped out and went to watch the inauguration what an amazing day for America...

No comments:

Post a Comment