1/11/09

this blog aint bullshit

I had such a wonderful time last night that i have to post about it today, I'm getting the order of my blog all fucked up but i just took an opportunity last night to prove this blog ain't bullshit, i mean what i say here and when i say i eat a mean pussy i mean i can make your kitty purr... I'm not talking about some pussy flicking tonging for five minutes before i pull back and finger you i mean i need a t-shirt that says "look ma no hands" style long deep licking like I'm starving kind of pussy eating most women only read about...

Last night i went out the club again i know three nights in one week i really am a sex junky but this was a date that had been set last month, I'm so glad that i went i meet a couple to give them an introduction and a tour. a taste of some girly action then ended up meeting friends from ISF who were hanging out there, it was a fun crowd and my guest seemed to enjoy visiting with them as much as i did, i even got carried away and joined in on the pole dance contest...

anyway as we all hung out things got more and more risque and there was this one particular fox who had my eye since new years, something is so nice about the hunt about watching and waiting for the right time to press her buttons, i took every chance i could to play with her breasts and ass to kiss and lick her even to rub her feet and suck a toe or two...

she was doing a dirty dance with a drunken little blond who pulled her back and laid her out on a table, to eat her pussy out i dashed over and clamped onto a nipple, the other girls boyfriend came over and she was distracted so i tried to help her off the table so we wouldn't get in trouble for playing on a table top, but i didn't want to break the mood when i could tell the other girl hadn't gotten her off, so i just walked her back to the stage she laid out and wrapped one leg around the pole as i dove into that hot wet yummy pussy, i enjoyed eating her every bit as much as i thought i would, licking in a frenzy i forgot all about the crowd and bent into my work loving the way her pussy felt all over my face her clit just getting more and more swollen a pearl in my mouth, i would work her close, spank her hot ass, pull back just to build her up higher i really wanted to make a great first impression, she was using her leg on the pole to lift her body up to meet my mouth doing a shoulder stand so i could have full access to her pussy and when she came she shattered shaken pulling her legs together she rolled to her side and i held her for a moment just letting her cool my breasts pressed into her back...

i didn't have enough control to let her rest long and while i held her in my arms i turned her for a kiss so she could taste her sweet juices on my lips, and once turned i opened her thighs to my hand so i could bring her off just one more time, i held her close to me as i pumped my hand in out over her hot spots, making her cum for me flowing over my hand to puddle on the stage. she sprayed her joy for me all over my hand and i was so happy to have pleased her like that. i helped her stand and she said something about me being good at eating pussy, and i just had to point out my blog isn't bullshit i mean what say here, and there is nothing i love to eat more than pussy...

i went into the other room for a drink and was reminded that everything we had done on the stage had been seen by the crowd in the other room because of the TV i had forgotten all about it in my pussy fever, but from the comments i received nobody minded the little show and i couldn't have been happier to get my lips on her anywhere anytime anyway i could have...

No comments:

Post a Comment