12/14/08

i am the fuckee

i had the chance to spend an off night with a good friend who was playing his away game, it was such a matter of drunken luck that we even made friends and now he is on the short list of men i love to play with, and on an even shorter list of men whose dicks i could suck for hours...

one of the things that make enjoy his company so much is that he enjoys mine, his encouragements and mummers of joy while i go down on him make me want to suck him dry. he even told me he had masterbated to the memory of my blow jobs, is it me or is that so fucking hot...

even so no matter how much i love to suck his cock non-stop i still wanna fuck, and in bed i am a much better fuckee. everyone has their preferred role in bed, sub or dom, fucker or fuckee, i have always been a fuckee by my own choice, because i have no sense of rhythm which makes putting me on top a frustrating exercise in futility...

in this case with this man i decided to step out of my comfort zone a little, i had worn out his knees and I'm sure his legs had started to cramp so i rolled him over laid him down and mounted him with pleasure in a special move i had seen at the swingers club the night before, he called it a reverse cowboy...

i was the fucker and fuck him i did with pleasure and gusto riding him until my cum was dripping off his balls, then after that very exciting experiment i sucked his dick several more times until we both nodded off and did it again in the morning, it was so nice to change roles for once and be the fucker not the fuckee, i don't think i could have done it if i hadn't been so comfortable with him...

this is another reason i love my shortlist, everyone knows my weekends are busy but my short list friends can call almost any week night and i will be thrilled to entertain them or use them for my own entertainment at least. what a wonderful surprise this night had been in more ways then one, thank you for playing your away game with me...

also i want to thank this special friend for defending me and the fun i enjoy, fuck the rest of them if they don't like it, i am a good girl and a good friend if people give me a chance and if your the kind of person who wouldn't get to know me because your other friends might not approve of me then you aren't the kind of person i would be friends with anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment