12/17/08

inspired

this was an inspired evening, a friend sent me to a really great off site sex blog, which I'm hooked on now to read a really sexy story about fisting, something i didn't think i would ever want to try...



this story was so detailed and the women who was experiencing it sounded so in love with the sensations and all it was really hard no to think about for the whole night, then my friend was in town by a fluke...



woohoo and we got a room together to play in for the night, what fun and play we did, for a while everything was normal then i got the thought in my head and couldn't shake it, i wanted him to try and fist me, i wondered if it could be done not to brag but my pussy is tight for three fingers and a fist no matter how much lube we used might not fit...



i asked him because i trust him and so he put on a glove and started small, my job was to keep a mini vibe on my clit and try to relax, he knows all the tricks and in no time it was four fingers and i was asking for more, so he slipped his thumb into my pussy making it his whole hand, i have never felt so full i was asking for more, because he couldn't quite push into me,



he knows all the tricks so he told me to bear down and force him out, so i did as he said and when my muscles relaxed from the contraction it pulled his hand all the was into me, placing the knuckle of his thumb against my g-spot making me a very happy camper and as i shook myself into a state of frenzy i came all over his wrist it was so fucking hot to feel so much of him inside of me,



my main fears were useless not only was i not stretched out i was to tight for my own finger only a few moments later it was insane how my body had contracted, not that i would do this every day or even once a week but for a blue moon treat this was a wonderful and erotic experience i am thrilled to add to my first times post...

however i will say the for the two days that followed i was sore as a two dollar whore, so while i did enjoy it it will be a long time before i try that again, still it was an incredable night...

No comments:

Post a Comment